[Last Revised: May 18, 2020]
Policy Updates and Amendments
Types of Data We Collect and Purpose of Use
Whenever a user accesses the Website and uses the features available therein, we may collect the following types of data:
(i) Non-Personal Data – is non-identifiable aggregated data, mainly technical data transmitted by the user’s device and aggregated use of the Website. This data is not used to identify individual users; and
(ii) Personal Data – is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identifies an individual. Personal Data includes, name, email address, phone number and Online Identifiers (as defined below), all as detailed in the table below.
Note that, we do not combine Personal Data voluntarily provided by you with the Non-Personal Data. However, if we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
The table below details the data we collect and how we use it:
|Type of Data||How Do We Use It?|
|Online Identifiers We may collect certain online identifiers such as your IP addresses (“Online Identifiers”).||We will use this data under our legitimate interest of operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, improving our Website, its content and the way in which we offer it, auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow.|
|Technical Data While interacting with the Website, we will collect technical Non Personal Data transferred from the user’s device such as: Standard Google Analytics personal data (e.g., Type of Browser, Operating System, Screen Resolution, Type of Mobile Device Used, Location, Language, etc.).||We use this data for operation purposes, as well as improving our Website and its content.|
|Career and CVs In the event you are interested in joining our team, and wish to submit your CV, you will be required to provide us with your contact details and submit your CV.||We collect and use this data solely in order to process your job application, including assessing suitability, eligibility and/or fitness to work.|
How We Collect Data
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Website, we may collect data from you, as follows:
- Provided by you voluntarily – we will collect data if and when you choose to provide us with such data, for example when you contact us, etc.
Cookies and Tracking
When you access or interact with the Website, we may use tracking technologies known as cookies, web beacons or “pixels” and/or similar technologies. These technologies are electronic images used to keep track of your navigation through an online asset (e.g., website). These technologies used, among others, for traffic monitoring, tracking services, security purposes, etc. and will involve collection of certain information including Online Identifiers.
We may also use third parties’ tracking technologies to collect information about your online and application usage activities across our Website, this data may include Personal Data therefore we recommend you review these third-party providers’ privacy policies.
The table below details the cookies we use in the Website:
Performance & Functionality Advertising
|https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout For additional information of our use of Google products, click here. For additional information regarding Google’s cookies click here.|
Please note that most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored through your device or browser settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Website may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. For more information about cookies and how you can control them, please review your browser settings. We have included the settings of the major browsers below for your convenience:
Disclosure of Data
We will share Personal Data collected by us solely in the following events:
- We may share your Personal Data in order to comply with any applicable law, legal process or governmental request as well as for the purpose of enforcing our agreements and policies, establish, exercise or defend our rights and third party’s rights, and any applicable needed action in this regard. In addition, we may share your information to prevent or detect illegal activities, wrongdoing, and suspected fraud.
- We may disclose Personal Data to our service providers so that they can perform requested services on our behalf (e.g., email marketing, cloud storage providers, etc.). We prohibit such service providers from using your Personal Data for any other purpose.
- We may share your information with third parties when you provide your consent to a particular disclosure. However, if we do share your information based on your consent, following such disclosure, the information shared will be subject to such third party’s privacy practices which might differ from our practices detailed herein.
- We may share your Personal Data with a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (“Affiliated Companies”) solely if and when applicable or necessary. In addition, we may share information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale, merger, consolidation, etc.), provided however, that our Affiliated Companies or acquiring company will be subject to the obligations detailed herein with respect to your Personal Data;
We retain the data we collect solely for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was initially collected, or for longer periods in the event we are required to do so in order to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements. In addition, we will retain information we believe is needed in order to protect our rights and interests in accordance with applicable laws. Specifically, with regards to “Contact Us” communications we will store this data for as long as needed to provide you with the services you have requested and for longer periods in the event, we believe it is required in order to defend our rights and interests, subject to applicable laws. In addition, we will delete Personal Data upon user’s request to opt-out and to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
We employ security measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, disclose or accidental loss and destruction. Note that, 100% security can never be provided, thus we will not be responsible for unauthorized acts that are beyond our control. In the event of a data incident relate to your Personal Data, we will take reasonable efforts to provide notification (in the event required under applicable laws).
Privacy laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different rights regarding your Personal Data, such as:
- the right to access your Personal Data;
- the right of rectification of your Personal Data;
- the right to have your Personal Data erased (as long as we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data);
- the right to restrict processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to object to processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of data portability;
- the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
- the right to withdraw consent (if applicable).
If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are not able to provide you with the information that you have asked for, we will attempt to explain the reasoning behind such inability and inform you of your rights in such a case. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, the process of locating and deleting the data may take up to thirty (30) days (following our receipt of the validation proof that we requested) in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that, data, privacy and other related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
Our Website and the features provided therein are not directed or intended for children under the age of 18. We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Data through the Website.
Transfer of Data
We may store or process your information in Israel or in other countries. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your information receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA. If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where the transferring of your Personal Data requires your consent, then your use of our Website includes your consent for such transfer of your information.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
If you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, or you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Saferide Technologies Ltd.
Raoul Wallenberg, Tel-Aviv 6971901, Israel