Technical Sales Manager – Automotive Vehicle Health Management and Data Analytics
We are looking for a passionate technical sales manager to drive our AI-based vehicle health management and data analytics products and services. The role requires hands-on experience as a technical sales manager of connected services related to vehicle health management, preventive maintenance and diagnostic. The ideal candidate has a healthy blend of technical and business acumen, critical thinking and tactical execution and can collaborate and drive data science & engineering to align solutions to solve customer challenges and develop new ideas based on industry experience and customers inputs.
· Pro-actively identify and develop potential opportunities with new customers.
· Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities for SafeRide solutions
· Manage external and internal client relationships, developing & strengthening client loyalty by providing quality proposals & services, advise, support (commercial, technical, operative and administrative) and information that address customer objectives
· Establish customer contacts by developing strategies for new customer acquisition
· Evaluation of the feasibility of customer-specific requirements and close cooperation with the interfaces involved in the company
· Understand and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of SafeRide products, content and solutions including the ability to articulate competitive differences and our value proposition
· Ability to identify and communicate effectively with executives or other high level managers within a customer's organization
· Research and understand market direction and customer needs and develop functional and technical requirements from which the engineering teams can implement new products and offerings.