Lead the analysis, creation and automation of functional, performance, load and security tests. This includes the creation of automation test frameworks and scripts.
Responsible for the design of test plans and automated tests to support continuous software development.
- Design and build maintainable and extendable automated test frameworks and tools to test the various SafeRide products.
- Work with software engineers and architects to understand the product APIs and build the test automation.
- Assist QA Manager to push all QA initiatives.
- Develop, execute, and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and/or open source tools.
- Work with product and developers to aid in replication of software defects.
- Automate the manual tests cases and procedures.
- Integrate the automation processes into CI/CD.
- Make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing and quality.