· Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
· Sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
· Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality, and salary requirements (telephone/ video interviews)
· Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals
· 3 years of work experience in technology recruitment
· Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions
· Knowledge of working with HRIS in General, “Comeet” in particularly
· Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
· Self-learning approach and ability
· English at a very high level (ability to conduct interviews in English)