As a Security and Researcher, you will perform deep security research and analysis for real automotive market solutions and breach of security methods. Your work will include research of attack surfaces and vulnerabilities for automotive security, OTA and key management solutions and products.
· Develop monitoring and manipulation tools for vehicle platform targets exploits, as part of the company vehicle protection solution.
· Analyze zero-day vulnerabilities and devise contingency plans for customers as part of the company cyber security service suite.
· Write analytical, publication level, documents which describe subject architecture and attack surface, and be capable of representing the company as a subject matter expert in public forums and customer settings
· Contribute innovative ideas to improve SafeRide products security aspects
· Proven experience in cyber security research and reverse engineering
· Experience with vulnerability and malware research
· Low-level programming in C/C++ and Assembly
· Scripting and automation in Python
· Networking, protocols, socket-programming
· In-depth knowledge of Linux internals
· Knowledge in Cryptographic primitives and protocols including Symmetric/Asymmetric encryption, hash functions and digital signature algorithms
· Excellent self-studying skills
· Team player