To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we are looking for a strong and seasoned software engineer to join our talented embedded engineering team. In this role, you will work with a strong team of embedded software experts and collaborate with other SafeRide teams - Data Scientists and cloud engineers, to solve some of the most exciting and challenging problems faced by automotive companies. Many of your efforts will provide you the opportunity to apply innovative and difference-making decisions while working with complex automotive systems. You will gain visibility with senior leadership and work with a team that prioritizes your growth in SafeRide.
· Design and develop system architecture and software solutions for automotive systems
· Take part in designing and creating products that affect millions of vehicles
· Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and customers
Required Skills and Experience:
· At least 5 years’ experience in designing and developing complex software systems
· Extensive experience in C++ and OOD
· Software design and development on Linux OS for embedded devices
· Extensive knowledge in algorithms and data-structures
· Wide system level view
· Experience in automotive technologies - NXP automotive platforms, Adaptive AUTOSAR, Yocto, QNX.
· Good OS concepts knowledge - networking, scheduling, memory management
· Background in cyber security
· Design patterns experience
· Basic machine learning concepts knowledge