We are growing
We are looking for:
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and partners
• Innovate along with leading automotive companies to shape the future of automotive cybersecurity
• Identify current and future needs in automotive cybersecurity
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to address key use cases
• Engage Customers, Engineering, UX, Business Development, and Marketing to bring to market those solutions
• Be the expert on connected and autonomous car market trends and competition
• Gather and document detailed solution requirements and prioritize features based on customer needs and expectations
• Integrate market research, usability studies, legislation documents and product benchmarking results into the product requirements to ensure products are fully competitive and satisfy customer needs
• Work with our business development and engineering teams to develop product concepts, coordinate product schedules, and deliver world-class products
• 6+ years of product management experience in relevant fields
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• A track record of successful technology product deliveries
• A data-driven approach to product management
• Strong knowledge for design and a desire to deliver great experiences
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive product development
• Passion for the automotive and cybersecurity industries
- Work with large, complex datasets of various vehicular subsystems; solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of vehicular systems and data and offer security-focused insights regarding anomalies in the data sets.
- MS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, bioinformatics, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering) or equivalent practical experience. PhD – a bonus.
- 8 years of directly relevant, tech industry work experience, including deep expertise and experience with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, deep learning, Bayesian inference.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
- Independent self-starter and team player
- Passionate about constantly learning new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience articulating cybersecurity goals and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data. Experience translating analysis results into actionable information – a bonus.
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills – a bonus.
The successful candidate will be an innovative and seasoned leader with a 7+ year proven track record innovating and managing complex technologies in distributed systems at Internet scale. The candidate should have experience leading strategic architecture development, and making bold recommendations on key product innovations and investments in the context of a rapidly evolving technology sector.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Ability and willingness to become a hands-on engineer as necessary.
- Architect design, and develop system architecture and software solutions for RT / Embedded systems
- Actively involved in our software infrastructure solution discussions.
- Deliver technical collateral including technical case studies, best practices guides, whitepapers.
- Working with CTO, senior R&D management, product management, and other stakeholders to define the technical roadmap for the product in response to customer requirements and market forces.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience in software development with expertise in architecting and implementing commercial RT/Embedded solutions
- Extensive experience in software developing in C/C++
- Experience with QNX - bonus
- Prior experience with OS concepts, networking, security
- Experience with automotive technologies and/or machine learning - BONUS
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and offer solutions to make it better.
- An extraordinarily intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among very bright and charismatic people.
- Equally comfortable and capable interacting with technologists as with business executives.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Strong listening and question based analysis skills
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve those challenges
- 7+ years of work experience in technology industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
- Linux kernel experience – an advantage
- Knowledge in make files – an advantage